Accessories to bring jet skiing in Myrtle Beach
Since most jet skis will come equipped with a storage compartment on the front or rear of the watercraft for your personal items, we thought of a few accessories to put in there, just in case. Believe it or not, there are a few things that you need to bring with you for your jet skiing adventure besides a bathing suit and adrenaline! Whether you’ll be renting a jet ski in Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach or elsewhere, here’s a quick list of things to bring jet skiing in Myrtle Beach:
- Sunscreen – OUCH! Just so you don't bake in your own juices, sunscreen is a given whenever you are going to be in the water for an expended time, because the water is reflecting the sunlight as well.
- Sunglasses –A floating croakie will prevent your sunglasses from ending up on the bottom of the ocean, or you can get a pair of water sport sunglasses that will not fall off. All are available during jet ski rental.
- License –Proper identification on the water is essential, just in case of an emergency. Many fail to realize the obvious necessity of carrying identification, especially when accidents are possible.
- Towel – Remember to bring a towel, so you don't go jet skiing inside of your car. Most like to dry off before they get into their vehicles. A towel is an easy accessory to forget when you are in the water.
- Waterproof Camera –Just in case you see dolphins getting their swim on in the Atlantic Ocean, or your jet skiing friends doing unbelievable feats, a waterproof camera is always good to pack for any summertime water sports adventure. Don't forget that midair upside-down "selfie" picture for Facebook.
- Water bottle - The necessity to hydrate while on the water for extended periods of time while also being in the sunshine is many times forgotten. Just because you are not thirsty, doesn't mean you don't need hydration. Water, or a good sports drink is a good option here.
There is no doubt that jet ski rentals are one of the best ways to have some fun in the sun. Island Adventure Watersports of Myrtle Beach offers a fleet of Yamaha VX Deluxe Jet Skis perfect for seating up to three riders. We rent each jet ski out by the hour and include all instruction, safety equipment and gas. We strongly encourage reservations as this will ensure that we have a jet ski ready for you. If you’re looking to maximize your fun while staying in budget be sure to check out our #1 customer rated activity, the 2 hour Jet Ski Backcountry Adventure where we lead groups through the backcountry trails in search for local wildlife and breathtaking views. It is the most scenic jet ski safari available and you get to cover about 50 miles of the waterway’s creeks. Call us at (843)650-7003 to book your Myrtle Beach Jet Ski today! !